Updated: June 15, 2020
Dear Resort Owners & Guests,
Oceancliff I & II is scheduled to re-open on July 3, 2020.
Please find below our “Know before you go” letter. This will give you an idea of the new guidelines and what to expect during your stay. If you have any questions you can continue to contact us Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm at (401) 846-6667 or by email at Office@oceancliff1and2.com.
As always. we appreciate your continued understanding during these unprecedented times. We look forward to welcoming everyone back!
Know Before You Go:
Oceancliff I & II’s top priority is insuring the health, safety and overall wellness of our owners, guests and staff. We have increased our standards of disinfectants that meet requirements for effectiveness against COVID-19. We are having our staff preform additional cleaning focused on high touched areas. Here are some of the changes you will see during your stay with us.
Arrival and departures:
- Plexi-glass screen is now in place at our front desk
- We are adding social distancing markers in the lobby area and limiting one person per family to check in.
- Our front desk staff members will be wearing masks.
- Guest are encouraged to wear a face mask when a six-foot distance cannot be achieved.
- Guests will be asked to swipe their credit card for authorization.
- Guests will be provided with a handout that will outline available services on property.
- Pens, devices, and other high touch areas will be disinfected after each use.
- Prior to your check out, we ask that you place your used linens and towels in the black trash bag provided for you, located under the kitchen sink. Our staff will remove this bag upon your check out.
- Upon departure we encourage you to leave your key(s) in your unit and to contact the front by dialing 0 from your in-room phone. If you have a bill to settle, you can stop at the front desk to sign and receive a copy of your receipt.
In your unit:
- All printed material, decorative pillows, comforters and some supplies have been removed from your unit.
- We have increased our focus on cleaning high-touched areas by the housekeeping staff.
- Occupants will need to supply their own sanitizing products to use throughout their stay.
- The resort does not have dishwashers. Dishes will remain in your unit to be used at your own discretion. You are welcome to bring your own paper products and utensils.
- Located under your kitchen sink, large black trash bags have been provided for you. These will be used when exchanging used linens for new, and also at check out.
To encourage social distancing, safety and health:
- We have added signs reminding everyone to practice social distancing.
- Allow a maximum of 2 persons in the elevator at a time, except for family members.
- Wherever possible, chairs and furniture will be arranged per social distancing guidelines.
- Additional disinfecting cleaning will be focused on high-touch and hard surfaces in all common areas.
- Face coverings are required in all common areas and hallways where the six-feet distancing can not be achieved.
Resort Amenities: Until further notice, the following services will not be available:
- Our indoor pool and outdoor sun deck.
- Our Shuttle service to downtown.
- In-room Maintenance will not be available unless it is a dire emergency
- In-room Housekeeping service will not be available but linen exchanges will be available during your stay.
- We are adding extensive maintenance inspections of all common areas and in-units.
- We have added additional safety meetings with our employees focused on staying up to date with all new safe work practices.
- Our employees will receive additional training in compliance with State and local health regulations.
- In the event of a COVID-19 illness we will follow the procedures required by the Department of Health.
- We will continue to closely monitor and certify our employees’ health.
Quarantine Notice: There still remains a 14-day quarantine for anyone traveling to Rhode Island from out of the country or any state that still has a shelter in order in effect.
Resort Management will continue to monitor guidelines and update the procedures, as needed.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID -19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID -19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By staying at or visiting Oceancliff I & II, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID -19.